Featured Post

What is a boy?

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Getting Busy Finishing my Pledgeship!

 Back last year, in a time before Covid, I pledged a wonderful Leather group called Twin Cities T Rexx. They're a fairly new group but man have they made an impact on the Twin Cities scene! They're so active and respected in the community, and they're a great group of people. I had several tasks left to earn my membership and with Covid, and just life's stressors, I sat on it for many months - but I am ready to get it done and earn my patch! I've so missed being part of a Leather club after leaving Misfits Houston several years ago. I was so proud to be a member of such a respected group, and proud of the wonderful work we did in the community. I looked at different options here in Minnesota and decided that T Rexx was a good fit for me. I look forward to the camaraderie and community support in my life again. I'm so close to being done, and can't wait to show off my colors :)

In Love and Leather,

Michael 

No comments:

Post a Comment